Welcome to the website of Domain Hosting Shop Pty Ltd. (DHS). This website is best viewed using a contemporary browser.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from DHS, for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein.
DHSÂ has used its best commercial efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely information available, including information pertaining to our control panel software & domainname policies, all of which are complex and subject to rapid change. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties.Â DHS shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer as a result of using this website.
DHSÂ reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shallÂ DHS nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even ifÂ DHS or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by DHS;
- redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- intentionally alter the format in which financial data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and
- embed or import any financial data provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as except as specifically permitted in writing by DHS.
The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practice of "screen scraping", or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the web site, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized in writing by DHS.
Indemnification by User
Third Party Websites, Content and Products and Services
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or accessed through our website and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any related goods and services, are solely as between you and such third parties. You understand and acknowledge that some of services accessible on our website are provided by third parties (including, but not limited to, discount foreign domainÂ services and online foreign domain auction services) and that in certain instances, we may receive referral fees and/or other compensation from third parties on a per use or other basis based on your purchase or use of third party goods or services found on or accessed through our website. You acknowledge that in such dealings with third parties, we are not the seller or provider and your agreement of purchase or for services with such third party is solely between you and the third party, and not DHS.Â DHS assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses or liabilities you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or completing transactions with such third parties. As a user of our website, you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind which you or any other user of your account may incur as a result of, or in connection with, any dealings or transactions with such third parties.
By accessing third party services through our website, you hereby authorize such third party service provides to provide DHS with personal information regarding your use of and your activities with respect to the purchase and use of third party services and/or goods.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Domain Hosting Shop Pty Ltd
PO Box A315
Sydney South, NSW
Attention: Intellectual Property Manager
IMPORTANT: We atÂ DHS are committed to establishing our services in as many languages as possible. However, our company is based in Australia and our staff are English-speaking. We apologize, but we can only correspond in English.