Domain passwords (also called an EPP Code or Authorisation Code or Registry Key) are only required when you want to transfer your domain name to another registrar. If you don't want to transfer your domain name, and just want to re-delegate it to another server, please follow the instructions here.
You can retrieve your domain password (EPP code) by logging in to your client area, and following the steps below;
1. Log in to your client area at https://clients.domainhostingshop.com.au/clientarea.php
2. When you've logged in, go to "Domains -> My Domains" in the top menu
3. Click the "Manage Domain" button next to the domain name that you want the EPP code for.
4. In the "Manage" section, choose "Get EPP Code"
5. Your EPP code (domain password) should then be displayed.
Please note: If your intention is to transfer the domain to another registrar, you will need to ensure you update the contact details for ALL CONTACTS for the domain name to an email addresses that you can access. This is so any approval emails are sent to you. We are not able to approve any domain transfers if the request is sent to us.
You will also need to ensure that the domain name is unlocked, which can also be done in the domain management section of your client area.